May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation - Thanks a Bundt'ch

It's Teacher Appreciation Week at my favorite school and I had the opportunity to make 50 bundtlets for our teachers to enjoy.  Oh my gosh, I love these!  I've made them before for the ladies at my church on Mother's Day and seriously, it doesn't take that long to make them.

I scoured Pinterest for a printable and thanks to the girls over at eighteen25 I found exactly what I wanted to use (see end of post for link)

I decided to use my favorite Lemon and Chocolate cake recipes to make the bundlets - 25 of each.   I used a citrus glaze for the Lemon bundlets...

and chocolate ganache...
along with a sugar glaze for the chocolate bundtlets.
Here they are packaged up and ready for delivery to our fabulous teachers.  Another mom from school printed the tags so it was less time consuming for me to assemble and package together.
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
My inspiration: